BREAK & RUN CHALLENGE, a test of shooting skills
What is BREAK & RUN CHALLENGE?
The science of “Breaking” is an essential part of the game of Pool and can determine the result of the match. BREAK & RUN CHALLENGE is a test of the breaking skill of a Pool Player. This event is aimed at improving the Breaking skill of players.
How to Play
Step 1: Rack the balls.
Step 2: Break the balls.
Step 3: if no ball is potted, re-rack the balls and the players Break’s again.
Step 4: Umpire starts the clock.
Step 5: Players to select his preferred group balls (i.e. Stripe or Spot)
Step 6: Pot all your balls as quickly as possible.
Step 7: if you miss a pot the game ends.
Step 8: Stop the Clock and note the Time.
- A player shall Break Three consecutive times.
- If a player Breaks without potting a ball it will be considered as loss of Rack.
- when a player Breaks and pots a ball, he/she shall be required to confirm his selected balls and pots all balls consecutively.
- A foul shall be committed if a ball is not potted.
- It shall not be considered a foul If the other coloured ball is potted while potting you ball or after potting you ball.
- The penalty of a foul shall be end of game.
- The total number of balls potted per Rack shall be noted and recorded and the average calculated.
- You have 3 attempt per entry.
- Multiple entry allowed.
All games shall be played on a 9ft x 5ft slim pocket, the Joy Billiard Bing or Q3+ or higher table
Venue: (As announce by the SPPA. see calendar)
- Non SPPA member – N4000.00 per entry. (For new membership Click here to register. Annual registration fee is N12,000.00)
- SPPA member _ N2000.00 per entry.
How to pay
Make your payments to the account below :
Account Name- SPPA Tournament Registration.
Account No. : 0469568795
Remark: In the remark field indicate your SPPA No . followed by the (Tournament Name) . Example: 1234 (Break & Run)
The Players who takes the shortest time to put all the 7 balls of the group in 7 consecutive Shorts shall be declared the event’s winner.
- As specified by the SPPA.
- Players performance shall be used as a pre-selection criteria for invitation for Challenge Series. (See Calendar).
For further enquires, please contact us: email- firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel – (+234) 9123607034